Had to be a Epiphany cake, the most awaited festival by children? Certainly not, that's why we ventured into the production of a sweet that would suit all tastes: cream for children, the candy for the sweet tooth and macaroons for the most demanding. The shape stands out among the cream of the Epiphany, so as to make the 'old woman’ presents some… more attractive!
As an alternative to amaretti, that may not appeal to children, you can also try to chop of shortbread, maybe cocoa. And still, instead of candied, always thinking of the joy and the tastes of children, you can toggle with the tails of chocolate. Good Epiphany!
Cake of the Epiphany
Di January 5, 2013Pubblicata:
- Preparazione: 20 minuti
- Cottura: 30 minuti
- Pronta In: 50 minuti
The cake of the Epiphany made by Margi luscious, ricca di panna, Candied and amaretti. A Befana sweeter so you can not ...
- 150 gr farina 00
- 150 gr potato starch
- 180 gr sugar
- 8 eggs
- 1 bag yeast
- 1 pinch of sale
- 1 lemon peel
- FOR DECORATING
- 250 ml panna to confectionery
- candy Macedonia mista
- Arancio Candita
- candied cherries
- 10 macaroons
- 300 ml black cherry juice
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the zest of one lemon, untreated, grated.
- Whip the egg whites and add them to the mixture. Mix in a homogeneous manner throughout the.
- Pour the batter into the pan, foderata letter with oven. Bake for 30 minutes 180 degrees. To check if the sponge cake is baked inside do the toothpick test.
- Halve the sponge.
- Wet the bottom surface with cherry juice. Distribuite the panna, making sure to leave an inch of space from the edge to avoid falling out when to put on the other disk. Sprinkle the candied fruit and cherries.
- Cover with the other disc of sponge cake. Prick the surface with a toothpick to penetrate the cherry juice.
- Cover with another cream. Print the image of the Epiphany and crop.
- Crushed amaretti biscuits in a paper towel.
- Place the shape of the Epiphany on the cake and spread the crumbled amaretti. Remove the sheet of paper and it will look your Befana! Decorate with candied fruit and other good appetite!